Happy October 1st, guys! Summer days are gone and it’s officially Autumn. It’s one of my favorite things here in Germany (Europe). I’m from the Philippines and we only have two seasons : wet (rainy) and dry (summer). Don’t get me wrong, Philippines is a beautiful country and I can’t wait to be there again. It’s more fun in the Philippines. Hopefully, next year! Anyway, here are the books I hauled and some of the highlights from the last two months.
August Book Haul
These books were from Illumicrate August Box.
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- The Graces by Laura Eve
A surprise package from Penguin Books.
Aside from these books, a set of coloring pens and a Lost Ocean inflatable beach ball were also included.
- Magical Jungle by Johanna Basford
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- Dog Medicine : How My Dog Saved Me From Myself by Julie Barton
- Under the Harrow by Flynn Berry
Books Sent by the Authors
- Delicate by Steph Campbell (giveaway prize)
- Suitcase of Happyness by Mark Jaffe
Books I Bought
- Peril at End House by Agatha Christie
- Hallowe’en Party by Agatha Christie
- In A Dark Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- Fahrenheit 451 (Graphic Edition) by Ray Bradbury and Tim Hamilton
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling and Jack Thorne
- Tokyo Ghoul Volume 2 to 6
September Book Haul
From Touchstone Books
- Hot Dudes Reading by @hotdudesreading
- And Again by Jessica Chiarella
- Die Young With Me by Rob Rufus
- Sunday’s on the Phone to Monday by Christine Reilly
Books from my Hubby ♥
- Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs
- A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
Books I Bought
- Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
- The Marble Collector by Cecelia Ahern
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven
- I was lucky to be chosen as one of the representatives for Illumicrate! I received my very first Illumicrate Box in August and it was amazing. Get 10% off on your first box by using KATH10 when you subscribe. Here is my unboxing post, btw!
- My contract as brand rep for CharmWithMeClub was renewed! Here are the August and September charms. For August, Eye of Sauron with four charms and for September, HP: Defense Against the Dark Arts with four official HP spell charms. There are very few boxes left for October (My Disney Princess theme) so head over to charmwithmeclub.com to subscribe. Use KATHREADS10 and get 10% off your first box aside from the free starter bracelet.
- I received five gorgeous pairs of socks from Happy Socks. Perfect for my #socksunday posts. Thank you, guys! ♥
- I’ve finally started listening to audiobooks! I chose It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover and I totally loved it. I also enjoyed the whole experience.
- Daniel Wellington collaboration for the second time! Feel free to use the code 16KATH to get 15% off your order. Valid until October 30. They are currently having a free worldwide shipping!
- I got featured on MaximumPop’s Bookstagrammer Q&A! ♥ I feel like a celebrity. 😀 Thank you to Miss Jessica and the team.
- Two days ago, I went to Cecelia Ahern’s book signing hosted by Hugendubel Bookshop. She’s also promoting her new book entitled Flawed. It was a memorable one because it was my first time. Ms. Cecelia is so nice and pretty. ♥ Thank you to Hugendubel for hosting this awesome event.
There you go! 27 books plus 5 manga. Have you read any from these books? How many books you’ve got? Feel free to share your book haul link below. ♥