Here’s another reason to get excited for August!
Are you excited for the Magical Readathon? I am!
Another fun and exciting readathon? Hell yeah!
Another reading challenge? Hell yeah!
Is it too late to share my bookish goals? I don’t think so. I want to share with you guys some of my goals and reading challenges that I’ll be participating this year.
Hi guys! How are you doing? If you’ll ask me, I’m doing pretty great. I had a lovely weekend because of the Love-A-Thon event. It was my first time participating and I totally enjoyed it. I want to thank all the hosts for creating this wonderful event and for sharing it not only with bloggers but also with bookstagramers and youtubers. I’ll definitely join again next year.
So, today is the start of #5Books7Days Readathon hosted by Lotte and I am participating. I joined last time but I only read 3 books so this time i’ll try my best to read 5.
The rules are simple as always: try to read 5 books in 7 days! That’s it. This time I also decided to go for an optional rainbow theme. So if you want to you can try reading books according to the colours of the rainbow – yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue and green. I’ll definitely try it, but like I said it’s completely optional! – Lotte
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
THE BODY IN THE LIBRARY by Agatha Christi
THE ROSIE PROJECT by Graeme Simsion
I’LL GIVE YOU THE SUN by Jandy Nelson
EVEN THE MOON HAS SCARS by Steph Campbell
Have you read any from these books? Feel free to join the readathon. ♥
Another challenge for me. The year is about to end and I’m happy that I was able to reached my reading goal for 2014. My goal was 25 and I was able to read 32 books. I’m currently reading 2 books so that would be 34 books. Yay! I’ve decided to pariticipate in this challenge hosted by The Book Vixen because I always wanted to read more than 50 books a year.
I want to challenge myself for the Breaking a Sweat level so I have to read 11–15 more books or 2,750–3,999 more pages.
If you guys are interested to participate, simply visit The Book Vixen‘s blog for more information and to sign up.
List of books I’ve read.
- Play of Light by Debra Doxer
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Never, Never #1 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
- Love Hurts by Malorie Blackman
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- War Kids by H.J. Lawson
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Never Never : Part Two by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Ugly People Beautiful Hearts by Marlen Komar
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Glitches (Lunar Chronicles 0.5) by Marissa Meyer
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Tales from the Secret Annex by Anne Frank
- I Wrote This For You by pleasefindthis
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
- PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie