bye august! bye summer!
Happy September 1st. I can hear christmas bells and smell christmas cookies. Let’s start with some great things that happened in my life last August.
- I’ll be getting my ID next week. We went to Ausländerbehörde for my residence permit and we’re happy because we didn’t have problems. That also means that I can now work.
- We’ve started going to a different gym and we love the new ambiance.
- We bought an action camera! We want to record simple events in our lives.
- We went to Funeral for A Friend’s gig in MuzikZentrum. It was fun!
- I updated my book blog! Yey!
I am satisfied because I’ve read more than 4 books (my maximum per month) and I was able to read the books on my TBR List. I think having a reading buddy helps me a lot! Thanks to Joyce.
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie – 5 / 5 stars (My Review)
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han – 4 / 5 stars (My Review)
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris – 3.5 / 5 stars
- Angelfall by Susan Ee – 4.5 / 5 stars
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer – 4 / 5 stars (My Review)
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin – 5 / 5 stars