Hello June! I’m a bit late. How are you doing? Here is my May wrap-up and I will also include my Week 22.
• That’s me and B with our favorite book. That was also our entry for #booksarentdangerous campaign last week. One of his favorites is Krabat by Otfried Preußler.
• I won a limited edition tote bag from @I’veReadThat and I’m so excited to use it. Check out their website at ivereadthat.com and feel free to follow me.
• I’ve discovered through a friend in Instagram an awesome app called Steller. You can share your photos/videos as slideshows on this app. Here’s my account. (This app reminds me of VscoCam.)
• I would like to thank Isshie of Bookishmouie for featuring me (and my blog) on Venture Through Worlds, a blog where you can find Filipino bloggers all over the world. The blog is quite new so I’m calling out all the Filipino bloggers out there. Visit the blog for more info.
Some of my favorite authors with my instaxmini // My top fave tbr with Gizmo
I’ve read a total of 6 books this month. And these are:
• Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn – 4/5 stars (My review)
• Never Never : Part Two by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher – 4/5 stars (My review)
• Ugly People Beautiful Hearts by Marlen Komar – 4/5 stars (My review)
• Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz – 4/5 stars
• Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira – 4/5 stars (My review)
• Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover – 4/5 stars
I bought quite a lot of books this month. Goodluck on my tbr.
Books I bought from the bookstore
• The Last Summer of Us by Maggi Harcourt
• Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
• And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
• All The Bright Places by Anthony Doerr
Books I bought from the library
• Lost Souls (Frankenstein) by Dean Koontz
• 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
• Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
• Knochen lügen nie (Bones Never Lie) by Kathy Reich – not in the photo. I gave this to B because he loves Bones series.
Books B bought for me
• The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
• Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
• PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
• Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
• Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
I’m currently re-reading An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I’ve read this book almost 3 years ago and it’s my least favorite book of Green. I’m re-reading this because my two reading buddies (Hi Joyce and KL!) are reading this. We’re also doing a read-along for the month of June and we picked Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
We’re planning to visit Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp tomorrow. I hope the weather will be good.
All in all, it was an awesome month for me. ♥