I haven’t seen the last episode of TWD even it’s already available in SkyGo since Monday. I’m trying not to because I want to prepare myself for it. But I got spoiled just NOW! I hate it.
It’s been a while since I posted a book tag. Thanks to Summer of XingSings for tagging me. I really love your name.
Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Yes. Even if I’m not reading especially when I’m on the back seat. But I’m okay reading in the train or airplane.
Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
As of now, I can only think of Haruki Murakami. Not only his writing style is unique but also his characters. His use of words are amazing.
Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
I haven’t read the Twilight Saga but I saw the movie adaptations. I’ve read two books from Harry Potter series and I love them so I’ll go with HP. 1) Magical 2) Awesome Characters 3) Hogwarts
1. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
I always have a book in my bag together with my ipod, wallet, planner, ballpen, candies, hand lotion, keys, and kindle.
2. Do you smell your books?
Yes, especially if it’s a new book. The smell is divine.
3. Books with or without little illustrations.
With illustrations. Like mangas, graphic novels or any books with pictures.
4. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Not really sure. I’m a “late bloomer” in reading.
5. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not really. I read comics a lot when I was a kid. Probably the funny thing was I read comics not suitable for kids.
6. What is the tinniest book on your shelf?
My copy of Virginia Woolf’s To The Lighthouse. I bought it recently from a book sale in a library near our place.
7. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
My paperback copy of Haruki Murakami’s 1Q84 (Book 1-3). It is 1,328 pages
8. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I enjoy reading more. I do write, but it’s just for my journal.
9. When did you get into reading?
After reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown in 2010.
10. What is your favourite classic book?
I haven’t read a lot of classic but I love The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien.
11. In school what was your best subject Language Arts/English?
I don’t get this question. I don’t really had a favorite subject but I like Accounting, Psychology and History.
12. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
I will still accept it. I can keep it or give it to someone. He/She might like it.
13. (Apparently Question 16 was supposed to be here, but now it’s disappeared?)
I’m not sure with this. Haha.
14. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
I get disturbed easily. I have so much posts in my Drafts folder.
15. What is your favorite word?
Inevitable and fathom.
16. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
According to google, dweeb means “a boring, studious, or socially inept person”. I think I’m half nerd and half dweeb.
17. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies. I love magical creatures.
18. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
I think Shapeshifters. Their ability to transform into another form sounds cool.
19. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits. I’m into paranormal things.
20. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
21. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden Love except “Romeo and Juliet” type. More of Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma.
22. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
It depends on my mood. Sometimes I want gore stories with romance. Haha.
There you go. I’m not sure why it’s only 22 questions but they’re 25 if you’ll add the first 3. Feel free to do the tag.
I still can’t move with the “spoiler” thing. Have a great weekends ♥