Weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish.
August 18: Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors (no matter the genre or what it’s about… you’ll buy it from these authors!). If you want to get specific you can break it into genre especially since I know we did this topic in 2013.
It’s been a while! I’m excited to share to you guys my top ten auto-buy authors (in no particular order).
• Jennifer Niven – Right after reading All The Bright Places, I told myself that I will definitely buy her next books.
• David Levithan – Became one of my favorite authors right after reading The Lover’s Dictionary in 2012. I’ve read Every Day, Every You Every Me, and Six Earlier Days (prequel of Every Day).
• Stephanie Perkins – I fell inlove with her writing style (and to Etienne St. Clair) when I finished reading Anna and the French Kiss. I’ve read also Lola and the Boy Next Door.
• Michelle Hodkin – The Mara Dyer trilogy is one of my favorites. I hope she wil still write something related with the trilogy.
• John Green – One of my favorite authors of all-time. I’ve read Looking for Alaska, TFIOS, Paper Towns, An Abundance of Katherines and Let It Snow. I’ve been wanting to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson for a long time now but I can’t still bring myself to read it. I’m not sure why.