Wow! I can’t believe that my last TTT post was in June! How time flies. I miss posting TTT so I’ve decided to join this week. The topic is Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017 and here are they:
1. A List of Cages by Robin Roe | January 10
I’m currently reading this and loving the author’s writing style.
2. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth | January 17
Finally! I’ve been waiting for a new book from Roth for awhile now.
3. Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer | January 31
Meyer’s first graphic novel featuring Iko! ♥
4. A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab | February 21
I need this book now! The ending of A Gathering of Shadows almost killed me.
5. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas | February 28
This book has great ratings on Goodreads.
6. Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han | April 4
I want to know if Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky will end up together.
7. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas | May 2
More Rhysand please! ♥♥♥
8. Someone Else’s Summer by Rachel Bateman | May 9
9. The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr | May 16
10. Our Dark Duet by V.E. Schwab | June 13
I haven’t read This Savage Song yet but I’m so excited about the sequel. Is it weird?
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted by Broke and Bookish.