Weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish.
August 18: Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors (no matter the genre or what it’s about… you’ll buy it from these authors!). If you want to get specific you can break it into genre especially since I know we did this topic in 2013.
It’s been a while! I’m excited to share to you guys my top ten auto-buy authors (in no particular order).
• Jennifer Niven – Right after reading All The Bright Places, I told myself that I will definitely buy her next books.
• David Levithan – Became one of my favorite authors right after reading The Lover’s Dictionary in 2012. I’ve read Every Day, Every You Every Me, and Six Earlier Days (prequel of Every Day).
• Stephanie Perkins – I fell inlove with her writing style (and to Etienne St. Clair) when I finished reading Anna and the French Kiss. I’ve read also Lola and the Boy Next Door.
• Michelle Hodkin – The Mara Dyer trilogy is one of my favorites. I hope she wil still write something related with the trilogy.
• John Green – One of my favorite authors of all-time. I’ve read Looking for Alaska, TFIOS, Paper Towns, An Abundance of Katherines and Let It Snow. I’ve been wanting to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson for a long time now but I can’t still bring myself to read it. I’m not sure why.
• Agatha Christie – I’m regretting why I haven’t read any of her books before. The first book I’ve read from her is And Then There Were None and that was just next week. Now I can’t wait to collect and read more of her works.
• Nicholas Sparks – I love romance books and i think Nicholas Sparks is one of the best authors when in comes to tearjerker romance novels. My favorites are A Walk To Remember, The Last Song, The Notebook and Dear John.
• Gayle Forman – This woman made me cry in If I Stay and Where She Went. I have a copy of Just One Day and Just One Year on my shelf. Patiently waiting for me to grab and read them.
• JK Rowling / Robert Galbraith – Need I say more? She’s the Queen!
• Haruki Murakami – I want to collect all his books. I’ve read Norwegian Wood (my favorite), Sputnik Sweetheart, and South of the Border, West of the Sun.
There you go. Do we share the same favorite authors? Feel free to share yours.